I came home from work to find him tossing this dead rat in the air pretending like it was still alive totally reliving the kill. Again & again. Gross? I'm proud?
Here we go.
28 October 2009
Plays (& cuddles) with his food.
In focus: Hot Dog
I came home from work to find him tossing this dead rat in the air pretending like it was still alive totally reliving the kill. Again & again. Gross? I'm proud?



I came home from work to find him tossing this dead rat in the air pretending like it was still alive totally reliving the kill. Again & again. Gross? I'm proud?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HA! Good boy! My dog, Jack, has killed five chipmunks and a squirrel in recent weeks. Rats are totally worth murdering, but Alvin, Simon and Theodore (and friends)?! I'm not pleased with my little killer.
I added video of him LOVING LIFE.
Post a Comment